Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: Selective encryption

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: Selective encryption
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:20:41 +0200

   John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

   > I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but one feature I'd like to
   > see is the ability to hit a keystroke and have the current outline
   > entry encrypted or decrypted. allout.el does this now (although I find
   > the implementation somewhat horrendous).
   >
   > Would others like to see this?  How would you like it to work?

   This would be great. I guess it would allow several people work together
   on a single Org file while each being able to preserve a private space.

I second that. This is something I would like to see implemented
too. Currently, I am using separate org files to hide « private »
informations.

So +1 for this.

        Xavier
--