Re: [Orgmode] Re: log on state change

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: log on state change
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:32:14 +0200

On Sep 3, 2007, at 19:35, Leo wrote:

On 2007-09-03 17:25 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Also is it possible to get to a state without cycling, and have
the loggining feature mentioned above ?

Yes, since 5.07, you can mis-use the TAGS interface to directly
switch to TODO states.  Check the release notes.

Is this temporary until a better solution is found?

Not at all, I really cannot think of a better solution.
The only thing preliminary about this would be the setup
using Emacs Lisp.  I guess the in-buffer setup like

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t)....

is nice and similar to TAGS, so that will stay.

- Carsten