Re: [Orgmode] Re: log on state change

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: log on state change
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 03:00:13 +0200

   On 2007-09-03 17:25 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
   >>   I would like to record some comments JUST on certain states,
   >> for example I want to mark a task as WAITING and give it a reason,
   >> or the "thing" I am waiting for.
   >
   > This is currently not possible.  Are there more people who would
   > find this a very useful feature?

   I usually add a time stamp and write the reason in the text under the
   heading. So I don't think this is useful.

I also act like this 80% of the time. *But* (yes there is a
*but*), I sometimes do not need to enter anything but just change
the state. So for this reason, I think this could be usefull not
to be asked (This is why I proposed to add a universal prefix to
cycling state for this).

Regards,

        Xavier
--