Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request: org-agenda-set-category

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature Request: org-agenda-set-category
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 03:00:22 +0200

   It would be nice to have an interactive org-agenda-set-category
   alongside org-agenda-set-tag
   in the agenda buffer.

+1

   Later, it might also be  nice to implement a function that  say
   rearranges all todo entries of a particular category under a
   common section. I find myself doing this by hand at present, and
   Emacs will probably do it better than my fingers.

Also +1. This one is even a must-have for me.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org