Re: [Orgmode] howto fine tune agenda view

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] howto fine tune agenda view
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:03:48 +0200

   -- Replying to my own post without quoting it:

I should add, that I *now* understand this is a FAQ and it
could potentially be solved by adding a timestamp instead of
scedule/deadline. But all of my WRITE items come with deadlines...

I believe (I'm trying it out now) that having a DEADLINE sort of
blocks what the timestamp could do.. or I would have to manually
delete the deadlines..

Gijs
--
"I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of
people waiting to abuse me."