Re: [Orgmode] buffer-locale setting of locale for day names in time-stam

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] buffer-locale setting of locale for day names in time-stamps
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:04:16 +0200

On Sep 7, 2007, at 2:40, William Henney wrote:

Hi Bastien

On 9/6/07, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
"William Henney" <address@hidden> writes:

Is there any way to have buffer-local (or file-local) setting of the
locale.

What about the #+LANGUAGE option?

Yes, I use this option. However, this value is not respected by the
time-stamps, which are implemented using format-time-string (a
built-in emacs function, written in C)

I believe this has to do with the LANG and LC_TIME environment variables,
but I don't know exactly what you have to set them to.

- Carsten