[Orgmode] org mode and palm handheld: how to interact

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] org mode and palm handheld: how to interact
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:32:36 +0200

Is there anyone out there who knows how to deal with this environment:

I want all scheduled/deadlined/datetimed todos/events in my org files appear on
my Palm.
I know I can export an ical file.
Has anybody something up and running - a "best pratice"?
I also have to use Outlook in my company so I get invitations and events from
there too.
How can I get the dated org info into Palm?

Of course - a way back (Palm --> org) would even be more excellent.

Thanks for any feedback or links to other sources.

Rainer