Re: [Orgmode] spreadsheet advice

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] spreadsheet advice
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:48:17 -0500

Thanks to you and Dr. Raman  for answering my questions.  I decided to
sort of roll my own solution, building on org mode spreadsheet tables.
Basically, it just inserts the grid, puts in the formulae, replaces
the date placeholder with the current date and time unless it gets a
numeric arg.  If anyone is interested in this (probably ugly and
inefficient) code, let me know and I will provide it.

I was attempting to write something that would prompt for values,
compute correctionals and boluses and insert them into the table but ran
into several issues I could not readily figure out.  I have spent too
much time on this already, so I stopped with something that works
mostly.  Maybe one day I will revisit this issue and create a proper
mode to address this problem.

Thanks again,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     address@hidden

The chicken that clucks the loudest is the one most likely to show up
at the steam fitters' picnic.