Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode to PDA export

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode to PDA export
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:19:11 +0100

> What I was thinking was to somehow email a file from the PDA (I don't
> have it yet so dunno what format it can export) and chopt it and append
> to an org file. And from org to pda, maybe write a file like that and
> email it back to the pda.
>
> Does this sound doable ? Or am I not seeing something !?

Window Mobile has quite a few text editors available. Probably the
easiest solution would be to mail the org file to the phone and edit it
directly, then mail it back once you have finished with it.

If you use Outlook, I think that you can get it to sync text files to
your phone with Activesync.

Ian.