Re: [Orgmode] GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mails t

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mails to NEXT actions
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:24:08 +0200

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:34:20 -0700
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

 cd> It is not necessary to rename the file - if you file comes up in
 cd> org-mode when you open it in Emacs, everything is fine.

...and now it is. Not sure how to reproduce the bug; maybe it was a
glitch somewhere in between the various experiments. There might have
been some buffering issues going on.

I'll play with this a little more now, I think this is going exactly to
what I was looking for, and I have an additional idea or two about the
search things, too. Will post my setup for reference when I'm done.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>