Re: [Orgmode] Wish list: Storing links and enabling MIME actions on file

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wish list: Storing links and enabling MIME actions on files
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:15:00 -0500

On 9/27/07, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> "William Henney" <address@hidden> writes:
> > This is just for linux/unix, but things work fine for me on Mac OS X
> > too (e.g., file:foo.pdf links open in my default PDF viewer).
>
> The User-Agent header of Bernt said:
>
> ... so I was assuming he was using Emacs on a GNU System.

Ah yes... you are right of course. Sorry for the noise.

Cheers

Will

P.S. Saw a strange bug in org-toc this morning: after a certain point
in the toc, all fontification stopped. The previous headline contained
an inactive date stamp, which might have something to do with it. I'll
try and make a minimal example

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia