Re: [Orgmode] displayed-month

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] displayed-month
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:53:52 +0200

Hi,

On Sep 29, 2007, at 11:50, François Puitg wrote:

Hi all,

I'm new to this list.

Thanks  to  Carsten (and to all  the  contributors) for this excellent
mode.

Seems I've  discovered a little bug (there's  an  easy workaround, see
below), but I'm not sure it's  org-mode fault: when I  try to insert a
time stamp (with C-c .), I can't select a date as explained in section
8.2.1 of the manual.  So I  just hit q to quit  the calendar frame and
enter a date by  hand in the minibuffer.   The time stamp is correctly
inserted in my org buffer, but then, as soon as I hit any key, I get a
"Symbol's  value  as variable is void:   displayed-month" error in the
minibuffer (even if I use mouse buttons).

What is the setup you are using to get the calendar in a separate frame?
Org-mode assumes that it is coming up in the *current* frame.

Do your really need to press q to get rid of the calendar?  Can't you
just type in the minibuffer of the other frame?

- Carsten