[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes

From: Julien Barnier
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 23:26:32 +0200

Hi,

> (setq org-startup-folded nil)

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn't do what I wish. If I have some
part of my file folded and others not, with org-startup-folded set to
nil, when I move from a code chunk to a doc chunk, everything is
unfolded.

What I'd like is a way to disable this feature, or to enable it only
when I open the file, not when I switch from another mode to org-mode
in the same buffer.

But maybe it is a bit complicated for a minor issue.

Thanks again,

--
Julien