[Orgmode] Search for tags in TODO item in certain states

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Search for tags in TODO item in certain states
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 01:21:18 -0400

Hi,

Can anyone please show me how to search for a tag in TODO items that are in certain states only? For example, I want to have a list of TODO items with "buy" tag, but not those in "DONE" or "CANCELED" state. I don't see how to do it by reading the documentation for org-agenda-custom-commands. Thanks a lot.

Wanrong