[Orgmode] Re: export all linked images with a certain property or tag

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: export all linked images with a certain property or tag
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:01:55 +0000

Bastien schrieb am 10/03/2007 12:24 PM:
> Fabian Braennstroem <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sorry, I was not really clear... not the agenda view should be
>> exported, but every visible tree should be included in one indirect
>> buffer. Right now, 'b' shows the current-headline in an indirect
>> buffer, which I can export to html like usual. For this purpose there
>> has to be one global indirect agenda-buffer, which gets all those
>> visible trees!?
>
> I don't think this will be easy to do since showing the current headline
> relies on narrowing the indirect buffer to a subtree, and narrowing more
> than one region is not possible in a single buffer.
>
> It would require to build another buffer with all headlines and subtrees
> that are part of the agenda view.  Interesting!

I gave it a small try, very simple and does not really work:

(defun org-agenda-collect-indirect-trees ()
  (interactive)
  (org-agenda-tree-to-indirect-buffer)
  (other-window 1)
  (mark-page)
;  (write-file "dummy")
  (write-region nil 0 "~/org/agenda-indirect-buffer.org" t)
  (other-window 1)
  (next-line)
  ; Loop over all agenda headlines...
)

not working means, that it appends the whole buffer content
and not just the viewable tree. The next problem would be to
run some kine of loop over all agenda headlines; now I would
just copy the command about 10 times ...
Do you think it is a working approach and maybe you got an
idea about the 'whole-buffer' problem?
Fabian