Re: [Orgmode] relative scheduling

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] relative scheduling
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:33:40 -0400

> However, a different question pops up here.  When rescheduling,
> should the +Nd be relative to today, or relative to
> the currently scheduled date?

Perhaps this is personal preference, but somehow it seems more
reasonable to me to reschedule from today. This not only avoids
problems if (I don't know that) an event is already scheduled, but it
also fits in better with my thinking about tasks. Even if it's Monday
and I'm thinking about rescheduling a task that's now scheduled for
Wednesday, I'm still inclined to think about the new date relative to
today rather than relative to Wednesday.

So, even if it's merely my personal preference, that's my vote ;).

--
John Rakestraw