[Orgmode] if both schedule and deadline, appear only once in agenda

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: [Orgmode] if both schedule and deadline, appear only once in agenda
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:28:00 +0200

Hello,

I hope the subject line is clear, but I bet not.

I have a TODO item with both a schedule and a deadline and this
results in the item appearing twice after the deadline passes in my
Org weekly Agenda.

Is there a way that I can automatically change this behaviour? What I
do now is manually delete the schedule stamp once the deadline is
made.

Or should I maybe simply not use both stamps for the same item?

Thanks, by the way, for Org mode.

Gijs