[Orgmode] More options for org-log-done

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] More options for org-log-done
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:37:49 -0400

Hi,

Can/should we add more options to org-log-done, or maybe create a new variable org-log-state, to specify what state changes need to be logged. I have very fixed TODO state settings for all my org files and wish to avoid using in-buffer options for that. I just wonder how many people feel the same need as I do. Thanks for giving this a thought.

Wanrong