Re: [Orgmode] Free `1' and `0' keys from the org-agenda interface ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Free `1' and `0' keys from the org-agenda interface ?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:47:58 +0200

On Oct 16, 2007, at 23:26, Bastien wrote:

Adam Spiers <address@hidden> writes:

`< <' : cycle through default restricted states (see above)

Hmm, that doubles the number of keypresses to achieve a given state,
which is a bit cumbersome.  But if it's customizable, who cares? :-)

I wouldn't mind having single keys to achieve this - it's just that I
thought `1' and `0' where not the best choice.

Yes, I can see that the 0 and one would be useful in other circumstances.
And I don't *relly* think that a double "<" would be so bad, because
don't think restricting an agenda command to a region or subtree is
used frequently, is it?

- Carsten