[Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:06:36 +0530

In auctex, to see the toc, we hit C-C =; there we have
a menu which goes like (r)escan (q)uit....

Does it make sense to have something similar in the agenda buffer when
C-c a a is hit?  of course, 1 line in the buffer at least will be lost
to this new menu.   I believe this would be useful for a beginner as I
distinctly remember trying to work out the single letter sequences to
do something. The only key I was sure was 'q' to quit.

And in a recent thread, Carsten told me about 'x' to bury/kill the
buffers.

Yes, when you hit C-c a, there is already a sort of menu options but
I'm talking of the agenda buffer.  Once someone has mastered most of
the keys, they should be able turn off the menu if they want.

 sivaram