Re: [Orgmode] can't publish attached files to a remote site

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] can't publish attached files to a remote site
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:25:37 +0100

"François Puitg" <address@hidden> writes:

> It's weird : why does it succeed on test.html (exported from test.org)
> and not on test.c (via org-publish-attachment) ?

`org-publish-org-to-html' doesn't copy the HTML file, it uses find-file.
Looks like find-file know about Tramp syntax, while eshell/cp doesn't.

> Actually, you're right   :  the error  occurs  in eshell-shuffle-files
> before the publish stage, as suggested by the lisp backtrace.

I'll send a report to emacs-devel for that.

> I don't know what to do : I want to use org-publish but I can't use
> the /ssh:address@hidden syntax because it's an ange-ftp syntax and I'm
> running xemacs (ange-ftp on xemacs is EFS, but EFS doesn't support
> ssh).

Ahem. Maybe as a temporary workaround, you could publish to a local
directory then use rsync to export the files?

--
Bastien