[Orgmode] Announcing my tutorial on using dates (and times) in org-mode

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] Announcing my tutorial on using dates (and times) in org-mode
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:52:05 +1000

I am pleased to announce the publication of my tutorial
on using date and times in org-mode.   Carsten has reviewed
the first draft and I have incorporated his suggestions.

Please send me your comments and I will make a second edition.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/org_dates/

Contents:

    * 1 Org-mode and personal productivity
    * 2 Brief review of org-mode
          o 2.1 User configurable tags
          o 2.2 To do flags
          o 2.3 Dates
    * 3 Exploring Dates
          o 3.1 Simple date format
          o 3.2 Date and time format
          o 3.3 Date Range
    * 4 Agenda View
    * 5 Timeline
    * 6 Repeating events
    * 7 Deadlines and Scheduled Dates
          o 7.1 Deadline Dates
          o 7.2 Repeating Deadlines
          o 7.3 Sparse Tree of Deadlines
          o 7.4 Scheduled Date
    * 8 Editing Dates
          o 8.1 Date Selector Tool
    * 9 Examples
    * 10 Command Summary

I learnt a lot about the functionality of scheduling, deadlines,
repeating intervals and date editing.

Charles