Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export

From: Daniel Dehennin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:28:22 +0100

Le 5175 Septembre 1993, Bastien a tapoté:
> Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have 2 problems:
>>
>> - the underscore "_" is not escaped,
>
> Can you provide an example with context for both the input and the
> output?  Maybe the #+OPTIONS: line could be useful as well.

Well, having "_" in my ORG file was litteraly a "_" in my LaTeX source
and compiling the LaTex source complains about missing $.

I'm not able to reproduce this I don't understand what happend :-/

But now, how can I have some\_thing in my LaTeX source ?

I write many documents with something like:

variable_name

 and I don't want them to become:

$variable_{name}$

in my LaTeX source.

>> - I use non-breakable spaces in my input files, like « some text »,
>>   is-it possible to replace this by "~" ?
>
> Yes, I will add this to the list of special characters conversions.

Thanks.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: