Re: [Orgmode] handling cyclic tasks (general question)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] handling cyclic tasks (general question)
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 22:34:39 +0000

Hi Stuart,

Stuart McLean <address@hidden> writes:

> (or, more likely, I don't know exactly what I want ;-) ).

Er, at least now you *know* that :)

> ps Bastien, in your signature you say "Remember: use `Reply All' to
> send replies to the list."

This is appended to my signature by the mailing list bot (mailman).

> I use Gnus 5.11. Is a Wide Reply, the same as Reply All?

AFAIK, yes.  "Reply All" is a most common labelling across mail user
agents, but the result should be the same.  I guess the warning in the
sig is because a simple "Reply To" will only reply to the sender (as it
should be, even if some mailing list don't respect this convention...)

> Sorry for the naive question, I love using Gnus, but what you can do
> with it is, well, a _lot_.

A _lot_ is not enough to say!

--
Bastien