[Orgmode] inserting files within remember templates

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: [Orgmode] inserting files within remember templates
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:17:39 +0000

I'm finally getting around to setting up remember properly for regular
use.  One thing I think I'll need is the ability to include the
contents of an external file in a remember template at the time of
instantiation.  Or if there was a % escape sequence for executing
arbitrary elisp, that would be even better, of course.  Is there
anything like that at the moment?  I couldn't see anything in the
docs.