Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:22:07 +0000

John Rakestraw <address@hidden> writes:

> I used planner mode for a while before switching to org mode, and still
> occasionally look in on planner to see what they're doing. A couple of
> weeks ago I stumbled on this in the list planner-el-discuss:

I had seen this as well and tried to adapt it for Org immediately.  I
didn't post the code here because I'm not using/testing it a lot, but
since others seem interested, here it is.

> I would really like to have something like this for org. The poster
> actually included the lisp code, the browser protocols, and the script
> that did all this.

I would summarize the step like this:

1. put org-annotation-helper in a path for executables

2. ~$ chmod +x org-annotation-helper

3. add the Org bookmarklet (right click on Firefox Personnal Toolbar to
   create a bookmark -- see the screenshot)

PNG image

4. test it!

> In hopes that someone will look at it, I've posted the code below.

Please tell me if the code above is working for you.  As I said, I
didn't test it enough.

--
Bastien