Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Remember idea
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:29:00 +0000

John Rakestraw <address@hidden> writes:

> When I click on the annotate bookmarklet in firefox pops me into emacs
> (into an already existing buffer) with a message that the link and page
> title are in the kill-ring. Yanking gives me a nice link to the web
> page, with the page title as the link text.

This is all I used myself so far...

> When I click on the remember bookmarklet, I'm taken to my standard
> org-remember template screen asking me to select one of my templates.
> The page link and title don't show up -- can I write a template that
> incorporates this information?

My mistake.  Please replace this

,----
| (cond ((equal proto "remember")
|        (remember (concat "\n\n" orglink)))
`----

by this

,----
| (cond ((equal proto "remember")
|        (org-remember ?f))
`----

`?f' being the key for the Org template you want to use.  You will be
able to yank the link from the kill-ring once Carsten has implemented
this functionnality (as %c -- see recent discussion about this.)

Hope this will work correctly...

--
Bastien