Re: [Orgmode] Tag search and "invalid face" error from htmlize-buffer

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag search and "invalid face" error from htmlize-buffer
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:54:18 -0500

Just a little bit update.

I removed all my own customization for org-mode, except for setting the org-agenda-files. The "invalid face" error is still there. So I am pretty sure this is not coming from my own customization.

It seems that as long as the agenda buffer contains a line with a tag, the error happens. If I manually delete those lines using "M-x kill-line", the error goes away.

Wanrong

Bastien wrote:
Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

After I do a tag search (for TODO items), if I do "htmlize-buffer" on
the search result, I will get an "invalid face" error. Since I have
quite some customization on my org-mode, I am not quite sure whether
this is my problem, or org-mode, or htmlize-buffer's problem.

Can you send a backtrace?

(setq debug-on-error t)