Re: [Orgmode] undo in org.el

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] undo in org.el
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:08:30 +0100

On  14Nov2007, at 12:17 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On  13Nov2007, at 11:50 PM, Wes Nakamura wrote:

| On 13/11/2007, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
| > Dammit, if I only had know about this earlier!  I implemented
| > multibuffer undo for the agenda, sort-of by hand. This looks much
| > easier, but on this other hand it will not work on XEmacs.
| >
| > Sometimes I wander how many XEmacs users are out there, and if it is
| > still worth supporting it....
| >

| > - Carsten

Another XEmacs user here.  On XEmacs I like being able to have a
default variable width font in the org-mode buffer but still have the
calendar, etc, come up in a monospace font in a different buffer in the
same frame.  I haven't been able to do this in Emacs since I believe
fonts are not buffer local but applied to a frame.

Yes, XEmacs has many great features. I did use it for many years as my main Emacs.

- Carsten