[Orgmode] State excluded in agenda

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] State excluded in agenda
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:34:00 -0500

Hi,

I have a "CANCELED" TODO state. When I change a scheduled item to this state, I do not want it to show up in the agenda. I still want to keep the original scheduled date or deadline though just in case later I need to activate it again. I can do some tricks like turning the schedule/deadline time stamp into an inactive one. But I think it would be neater if we can have a list of TODO states that will be excluded from the agenda view. Right now the "DONE" state seems to be the only one excluded.

Maybe there is already something like that and I just did not find it? Any comments? Thank you.

Wanrong