Re: [Orgmode] Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) using Remember

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) using Remember
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:35:35 +0000

Bastien,

Ah OK, and sorry about the code.

Graham

On 16/11/2007, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
"Graham Smith" <address@hidden> writes:

> I wonder if it could be related to the line in the Remember set up
> that has
>
> (add hook 'remember -mode-hook 'org-remember-apply-template)

... Please copy correct excerpts of code, this could be confusing for other
users: (add-hook 'remember-mode-hook 'org-remember-apply-template)

And no, I don't think the error comes from this.

`org-remember-apply-template' is a function that prepares the remember
buffer *before* the user write into it.  Your problem occurs when you
try to send the remember annotation through `org-remember-handler'
(which is called by C-c C-c in the remember buffer.)

Thanks for your help!

--
Bastien