Re: [Orgmode] Agenda view with tags filter

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda view with tags filter
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:53:47 +0000

Hi Ivan,

Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> writes:

> I was wondering if it's possible to have an agenda view with a filter
> on tags. Fox example I would like to have a daily agenda with only the
> :home: tag item listed.

I suspect you're using an old version of Org.  What version of Org are
you using?

,----
| M-x org-agenda m
`----

lets you match a TAGS query.

If you want to store a tags search in a agenda custom command:

,----
| (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
|       '(("*" tags "home" nil)))
`----

This agenda command `*' will list all your entries tagged :home:

> I looked at the manual and the source code but it doesn't seem
> possible. Maybe I have missed something?

Maybe this will help:

  (info "(org)Storing searches")

--
Bastien