Re: [Orgmode] list format questions

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] list format questions
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:11:54 +0000

"Eddward DeVilla" <address@hidden> writes:

>   - [ ] Q2 is a really, really, long Q and needs to be described in
> excruciating detail.

Note that auto-refilling should already handle this.  The thing is that
it outputs something like this:

,----
|   - [ ] Q2 is a really, really, long Q and needs to be described in
|     excruciating detail.
`----

Not something like this:

,----
|   - [ ] Q2 is a really, really, long Q and needs to be described in
|         excruciating detail.
`----

Which might be seen as more natural.  But it's not obvious for me.  Do
you think auto-refill should wrap the line like in the second example?

(I'm not speaking about explicit refilling with `M-q' here.)

--
Bastien