[Orgmode] Horizontal lines in tables

From: D. Kapetanakis
Subject: [Orgmode] Horizontal lines in tables
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:15:07 +0200

Thanks for 5.14.

works pretty good except that when I try to export in HTML an org file
containing a table with a first horizontal line like the following

|--------+------------|
| 172141 |            |
|--------+------------|
|  16000 | 20582162-6 |
|  20000 |            |
|   7725 | 20582165-1 |
|   5000 | 20582166-9 |
|   1000 |            |
| 221866 |            |
#+TBLFM: @7$1=vsum(@address@hidden)

I get

mapconcat: Args out of range: [2], 1

while if I delete the first line (the horizontal) I get HTML but the
horizontal line inside the table does not get transformed to an html
horizontal line.

the system manager.