Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to get daily clock summaries

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to get daily clock summaries
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:47:15 +0100

On Nov 29, 2007 10:55 AM, Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> wrote:
Rainer Stengele schrieb:
> I'd like to get daily clock summaries! I want to be able to see how much time I worked on which project day by day.
> Such an overview would also show me the open "non-clocked" time per day.
>
> Any ideas to get such a view (agenda?) with existing means?
>
> rainer

OK - this does it for one day:

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 0 :scope file :tstart "<2007-11-28 Mi 00:00>" :tend "<2007-11-28 Mi 23:59>"
Clock summary at [2007-11-29 Do 10:24].

| L | Headline     | Time   |
|   | *Total time* | *1:38* |
#+END:

I could copy / modify this block for each day.
It would anyway be nice to get a compact overview for several days.

Much easier will be

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 0 :scope file :block today

There is no simple way to do it for several days like this.  I'll put it on my list, hope to get around to it some time.

- Carsten