Re: [Orgmode] Re: secret of Carstens speed

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: secret of Carstens speed
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:30:55 +0530

On Dec 2, 2007 4:31 PM, Leo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nobody forces you to upgrade. I am using 5.13 and it works just fine.

Of course.

Its one's own need ultimately. 5.15 had the feature of automatic
remember filing which I thought was important. 5.16 does not (as far
as I know) have something that I need (right now).

So one upgrade was needed, one not. Anyhow upgrading is a fairly
simple business.
After untarring, edit the line
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/path-to-my/org-5.16")
in myorgsetup.el. No need for make-ing

My real point was the second one -- what makes Carsten so terrifically
productive?

As said earlier, this may be OT in a technical sense but I guess
everyone who is using org mode and even more, those striving to
improve their usage of org-mode, are interested in productivity --
hence I thought it ok to put the question.

If its inappropriate, sorry :-)

Rustom