Re: [Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:26:51 +0100

Hi,

> When reading his org file in emacs I get something about some local
> variables (org-export-latex-preamble) not being safe, some others
> (org-export-latex-title-command) being risky and what not. Dont know
> whether this is emacs or org (or Daniel!) complaining and about what.

   yes, this is the only way I found to include file-specific
configuration for the LaTeX exporter. Normally you would have a
different preamble in each document, but the variable
org-export-latex-preamble is global and affects all documents;
therefore it must be chaneg in a „local variables" section.
   If you get such warning, you should revise which variables are
being changed; if you think that the changes are harmless (eg: LaTeX
preamble), you can accept them.

   Maybe there's a better solution to add more exporter options just
for the current file...

Daniel