Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:38:03 +0000

"Tim O'Callaghan" <address@hidden> writes:

> On 09/12/2007, Gour <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm moving from my old Palm Pilot to Hipster PDA (most probably with
>> A7 format which is more convenient in Europe than 3x5" index cards),
>> but would like to 'sync' some of the notes from it to Org-mode
>> (especially computer-related tasks), but also to print from my
>> org-mode file back to A7 forms arranged as 8-up on A4 page.
>>
>> Is anybody doing something similar, i.e. printing from org-mode files
>> to 3x5"/A7/whatever paper?
>
> If you check the list, someone had a method of creating 8up
> pocket-mod type output from Latex->pdf manipulation.

I'm attaching the code from Christian Egli here again.

I don't know if it is distributed somewhere : Christian, would you be
okay to distribute it?  If you don't have a web server at your disposal,
I can put the code somewhere on my org-mode page, or maybe Carsten can
put it on http://orgmode.org

Bastien