Re: [Orgmode] some suggested manual changes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] some suggested manual changes
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:36:37 +0100

On Dec 14, 2007, at 2:23 AM, Jesse Alama wrote:

While reading through org-mode's info file, I noticed a handful of
passages which would profit from stylistic changes; I also came across
some errors.  I'm curious to see what the list thinks; some of these
proposed changes are perhaps based on misunderstandings. I've attached
a diff to this message.

Excellent, thank you very much.  I am not a native English writer,
so I really do appreciate this kind of contribution.  I will go
through the patch and apply changes that to not introduce content
errors (don't even know if any of them do!).

Thanks.

- Carsten