Re: [Orgmode] Re: when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-h

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-headline is not found
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 07:31:12 -0600

> Sorry, I am not able to reproduce the effect in a small file.
> My 8000 lines org file includes a lot of sensitive data so I do not wanna
> publish it i the newsgroup.
> What can I do? Can I debug a certain function?

That's ok.  I think most people wouldn't want a 8000 line file sent to
the list.  Can you make a copy of the file and you .emacs and try
pruning out as much as possible (and not just the sensitive data)
while still reproducing the error?  If the error require a snippet of
sensitive data, just replace it with some less sensitive.  I try to
use Stoogles, Marx Brothers, passages from music theater and other
non-sense.  A small example make it easier for someone to just cut and
paste from email to emacs and give it a try.

Edd