[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.17

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.17
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:36:19 +0100

Hi Carsten,

"Carsten Dominik" <address@hidden> writes:

>     - When the new option `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set,
>       refile targets will be presented like a file path to the
>       completion interface: "level 1/level 2/level 3".  This
>       may be the fastest interface yet to get to a certain
>       outline entry.  Do we need to use this interface in other
>       places?  Thanks to Jose Ruiz for this proposal.

Thanks again. I've been playing with this new feature and it's really
as useful as i imagined. One related idea just occurred to me: i think
it'd be nice to be able to specify a non-existent leaf at the prompt,
in which case a node with the requested path would be created and the
refile would take place (as a child of the new node). Would that be
difficult to implement?

Cheers,
Jose
--
Peter Principle: In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level
of incompetence. -Laurence J Peter, educator and author (1919-1990)