Re: [Orgmode] org-refile: only works on leaves?

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-refile: only works on leaves?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:09:04 -0500

What I meant was:

Suppose I have an org file like this:

* Level 1 heading
*** Level 2 heading

With my settings (setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files . (:maxlevel . 2)))) , when I try to refile an item, I press the TAB key, the auto-completion buffer will display

Level 1 heading
Level 1 heading / Level 2 heading

If I want to put the refile item under "Level 1 heading", I can not select "Level 1 heading" ("Level 1 heading" will show in the mini-buffer, but pressing RET key does not do anything, meaning org thinks this is an invalid target location).

Let me know if this is still not clear. Thank you very much for taking a look of this.

Wanrong

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Can you please make a more detailed test case and description?
I have trouble to gras what exactly you mean.

- Carsten