Re: [Orgmode] Re: my GTD setup

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: my GTD setup
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:11:27 +0530

On Dec 23, 2007 4:50 PM, Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> wrote:
> David O'Toole <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi David, thanks for sharing your setup. Could you, please, fix mew so
> that it does not wrap your lisp? I find it unreadable.
>
> > I decided to finally sit down and read up on GTD and implement
> > simple setup for Org.
>
> Do you know there is a book called "Getting Things Done" ? I suggest you
> buy it ;)
>
> I have not finished it, but I don't think reading stuff on the 'net is
> a substitute to reading the original book. My two cents.
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Ivan

Well... This saw cuts both ways.  My own position is the opposite of David's.
Ive read the book (and the next one: Ready for Anything) and I keep
reading this list in the hope that GTD will magically happen to me.

But not quite there yet :-(

In addition to setting up my emacs for org usage Ive even made made
myself a hipster pda. Whats not quite clear is how to sync it with my
stuff under org.

[In case its not quite obvious, this is quite OT]