Re: [Orgmode] Can you automatically open a branch on load?

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Can you automatically open a branch on load?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:10:11 -0600

I'm sure that you could write a function that you could call from an
org-mode hook to do an occur or something like that.  Unfortunately, I
don't use org-occur much and the hook I think you need is in my .emacs
at work.  Given the right org-mode search function and the name of the
hook, I think it should be easy to do.  If someone doesn't beat me to
it, I'll try and get you a better answer when I return to work or when
I'm feel a little better and can do some digging.

Edd