Re: [Orgmode] New Year's (org-mode) resolutions?

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New Year's (org-mode) resolutions?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:27:18 -0600

On Dec 31, 2007 11:41 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> As this is the right time for resolutions, one single question: what
> are your top 3 GTD-wise (or more generally org-wise) resolutions for
> this upcoming year?

Mine:

1. Try to catch up with a small fraction of the new functionality that
has been added to org mode since I last read the manual
2. Try to read through all of Adam's and Peter's postings to this list
3. Try to keep up with Sacha's blog posts

I find it mildly depressing that many other org-moders seem to be able
to write faster than I can read....

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia