Re: [Orgmode] Sorting problem

From: Harald Weis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Sorting problem
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:15:32 +0100

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 02:45:48PM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> You seem to be using a version of Emacs in which the command
> `sort-subr' does not yet allow the `predicate' argument as the 6th
> argument to the call.  Apparently this is the case in Emacs 21
> that you are using - unfortunately I don't anymore have emacs 21
> on my system.....
>
> Is there a reason why you are not yet using Emacs 22?

The reason was the set of the other emacs-related ports like
the ``remember.el-emacs21-1.9_2'' port.

I've just installed Emacs 22. There was no warning coming from
the other ports!
Sorting (as everything else) is now working fine :-)

Thank you very much for your help, Dominik.

Thanks to Pete for his last message. No, I don't worry!

Harald
--
FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Tue Feb 27 22:56:09 UTC 2007