Re: [Orgmode] indention spacing

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] indention spacing
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:59:16 -0600

There is an option that you can put in the orgfile on a per-buffer
basis and an option in customize that can bump the indent to 2.  I
don't believe there is more than than.  I run with an indent of 2.  It
work well.  The the buffer you can put '#+STARTUP: odd'.  You can look
at section "14.5 A cleaner outline view" in the manual for more info.
It don't remember the name of the customize option, but you can
probably browse those options pretty easily in the Org menu.

Edd