[Orgmode] Re: Announcing Worg (Web-Org)

From: Phil Jackson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Announcing Worg (Web-Org)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:48:44 +0000

David,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> "David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Now that the holidays are over, I am back to hacking.
>
> Good to hear.  I'm just back from an email blackout.

[...]

>> contribute my org-radio annotator thing to the repository (if anyone
>> is interested).
>
> Sure!  Normaly you should be able to commit to Worg's repository.

[...]

> - I think Phil and you could put your effort in common, since
>   org-annotate-file.el is scratching at the same itching need.

I must have skipped over radio thinking it was something to do solely
with audio :( I went back to your original announcement and it sounds
like we really are doing the same thing. I can't actually find org-radio
(the link to the repo doesn't work anymore) to see how much better your
code is than mine and or sabotage the repository :)

Happy to swap/lend/steal/merge anything you think we should or we could
go into a bitter competition involving spies, bribery and litigation.

Phil
--
 Phil Jackson
 http://www.shellarchive.co.uk