Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view and HTML export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view and HTML export
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:02:36 +0100

On Jan 17, 2008, at 3:18 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Hi Carsten,

I think I've found another bug... (sorry)

No need to say sorry if you provide an exemplary report like you just did.
Everybody listen up:  Great example on how to report a bug!

This is fixed for the next release, thanks.

- Carsten

Here's my test case to reproduce the problem:

,----[ minimal.emacs ]
`----

,----[ test.org ]
| #+STARTUP: contents
| * one
| ** TODO one-one
| * Two
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :COLUMNS:  %40ITEM(Task) %Estimated(Estimated Time){+}
|   :END:
| #+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id local
| | Task                      | Estimated Time |
| |---------------------------+----------------|
| | *  Two                    |              6 |
| | **  TODO Two-one          |              4 |
| | **  TODO Refile me to one |              2 |
| #+END:
|
| ** TODO Two-one
|    SCHEDULED: <2008-01-16 Wed>
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Estimated: 4
|    :END:
| ** TODO Refile me to one
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Estimated: 2
|    :END:
`----

$ emacs -q -l ~/minimal.emacs test.org

| Key Sequence | Details                                  |
|--------------+------------------------------------------|
| C-c C-a      | Display all lines in the org file        |
| C-c C-x C-c  | Start column view                        |
| down arrow   | until you are somewhere inside the table |
| C-c C-e h    | Export to HTML (which works)             |
| C-c C-e h    | Export it again and it fails             |

I get the following error after the second export (and any attempts to
export after that)

org-export-as-html: Text is read-only: "Type `e' to edit property"

Is there any additional information I can provide to help fix this
problem?

Thanks,
Bernt