Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view in agenda -- marker does not point anywhe

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view in agenda -- marker does not point anywhere
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:32:32 -0500

> So far I cannot reproduce this problem.  One helpful thing would be to
> post
> a full backtrace, made with uncompiled org.el that will tell me exactly
> which function tries to use an undefined marker.

How do I generate a debug backtrace again?  I tried finding this on
the list but failed :(

> BTW, I guess your file starts with an empty line, to get column view
> for the entire file?  Or do you call it in one of those headlines?  If
> yes why do yoou need "down to get to the task?

No there is no blank line at the top of the file.  I used
boxquote-insert-file without touching the result.

I can't use a blank line in my regular (huge) org files because column
view seems to go into an infinite loop sometimes (or I never waited long
enough for it to finish)